
Buck lost his first tooth on January 17th. Wow...love those big brown eyes. He was one excited boy until he wanted to see the hole in his mouth and it all went downhill from there. Dad took a picture using his cell phone and showed him. Well, he started to gag. Oh did I mention we were at the hospital visiting Lanette and my new niece, Miss Twinkle. Oh it gets better...I was washing my hands to hold Miss Twinkle when Buck decided to get sick on the back of my skirt and the floor. Nice. Poor Buck he was so embarrassed.

However on a positive note, one of the cool things he found about losing a front tooth is a straw fits neatly in the space so you can drink your juice box without opening your teeth.
PS. We found the other night that tooth #2 is loose. He let me feel how wiggly it was and I mentioned that is should be coming out soon since the tooth is right behind. This prompted more gagging. Note to self: have a bucket handy.
1 comment:
LOL, poor kid! That's quite a reaction!
Post a Comment