
My niece, Sunshine, is all girl. She loves to dress up, dance, have her nails painted, etc. When she sits down she crosses her little legs and is always the little lady...well most of the time. I am not totally sure where she gets it as my sister was so not like this growing up. I have begun to wonder about her father..hehehe...just kidding. I took the kids to her game a couple of weeks ago and there she was playing ball with make up on and her hair done in ringlets. She had just come from her dance recital pictures that morning. But I had to take her picture because this is SOOOO her....all dolled up and playing ball.
3 comments:
my gosh! She totally looks like Lynette! So cute:O)
Wait a second...I don't know if I (Patrick)appreciate comments like that about my masculinity. All I can say is she came with that software preinstalled.
I say that only in jest, Patrick. She was totally preprogrammed how else would she come up with the greatest comments ever.
Post a Comment